One of the most disruptive moments in a family`s wellbeing is that of an impending divorce. As a reaction, any loving parent will immediately want to protect the well-being of their children and ensure that their future needs are taken care of.At Gloria James-Civetta & CO, our lawyers play a significant role in these trying times. It is our role to help you explore the best options and arrive at a favourable conclusion that is in the best interest of you and your family.
Our experienced divorce lawyers will help you negotiate this stage of your life more easily.
We will help you to see the larger picture and guide you through the divorce process and help minimise the impact that it will have on you and your family. Our lawyers will provide you with expert advice so that you can make informed decisions.
At Consultation Stage, Our Divorce Lawyers will:
- Go through and help you understand each step of the divorce process, through our customised divorce flow chart, so that you can familiarise yourself with the different stages of a divorce.
- Give you a realistic assessment of your pending divorce.
- Answer any questions or concerns relating to the divorce process.
- Advise you on possible course of actions to take.
- Where appropriate, encourage you to consider counselling to help you get through the pending divorce process.
When you engage our Services, we will:
- Immediately commence to process your divorce.
- Present dispute resolution options; e.g. mediation or the Collaborative Divorce approach.
- Help to protect your and your loved one`s best interests with respect to your marital properties/assets and spousal/child maintenance.
- Discuss options on how to secure your assets, protect credit cards & joint accounts and minimize joint obligations that arise during the divorce process.
- If needed, negotiate and settle issues relation to child & spousal maintenance.
- Prepare temporary visitation orders and custody arrangements with respect to children.
- Recommend particular health care professionals for issues involving child custody.
- In case of trial, our divorce lawyer will present you with possible scenarios that may arise in the family court.
- Keep you Informed of any new developments regarding the case as they happen?
Visit our website www.singaporedivorcelawyer.com.sg and browse through our divorce blog which contains over 50 articles related to divorce proceedings. Gloria James-Civetta & CoWhen Experience and Results Matter.